Dr. Bryan Byrnside was born and raised in Charleston, SC. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Emory University in Atlanta, GA. He proceeded to the Medical University of South Carolina, where he obtained his Doctorate of Dental Medicine. It was during his dental training that Dr. Byrnside discovered the exciting and rewarding field of pediatric dentistry. After graduating from dental school in 2003, Dr. Byrnside went on to pursue advanced graduate training in pediatric dentistry at Boston University / Boston Medical Center in Boston, MA.
During his two-year residency, Dr. Byrnside received clinical and didactic training in the areas of restorative dentistry, oral surgery, growth and development, treatment of special-needs patients, orthodontics, pediatric medicine, and sedation/anesthesia. Dr. Byrnside has been proud to call Middle Tennessee his home since 2005.
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, diplomate
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, fellow
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Nashville Dental Society
- Assistant professor, Vanderbilt University Medical Center-Department of Oral Surgery
- Associate medical staff, Summit Medical Center